Marketing Manager (SLC, UT) – LIFE SCIENCES – REF.: 2916
Arris Partners has been retained to identify and evaluate candidates for the role of Marketing Manager to be located in Salt Lake City (HQ) or geographically adjacent market (i.e. San Francisco).
About Our Client:
With a seasoned leadership team backed by strong IP and financing, our client is passionate about providing R&D customers with high-throughput instrumentation, software, and protocols for the label free analysis of biomolecular interactions.
This brand new growth position will have overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity. This exciting experience will include developing and driving our client’s marketing campaigns from re-branding through new product launch. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with strong marketing experience in the world of life sciences instrumentation. The candidate should have strong experience in tools like HubSpot, Salesforce.com and WordPress. This role will require a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and an insatiable desire for growth.
- Are you driven by and adept at development, implementation and management of marketing strategy including classical and digital marketing efforts?
- Do you have demonstrated experience in developing new and maintaining/improving existing lead generation campaigns, both online and print?
- Are you excited by the prospect of working in a fast paced, technical environment whose instruments enable novel scientific discoveries that help improve the human condition?
If so, read on…
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Develop and manage marketing strategy
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns coordinated with sales activity
- Creation and publication of a wide range of marketing materials including web and social media
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of market communications
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, online and print, and prepare new campaigns
- Oversee company’s marketing budget
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company departments are kept informed on marketing objectives
Your education, experience and competencies:
- 5 or more years of relevant marketing experience
- Prior experience in R&D (Research and Development) instrumentation used in the Life Sciences, Laboratory, Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical field. Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical material clearly and effectively.
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite, SalesForce.com, social media portals and MicroSoft Office.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- B.A. or B.S. in business, marketing or biology
- Able to cope and thrive with levels of ambiguity found in fast paced environments experiencing rapid growth
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Available for occasional travel
As a professional search firm, we will only be responding to those inquiries that most closely align with the stated requirements. Moreover, our client employer can only review candidates with valid US work authorization at this time. Arris Partners actively recruits and refers applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.