Effective Channel Partner Management in the Life Science, Biotechnology and Laboratory Scientific Market Place (in association with Biochannel Partners)
Major Programme Highlights
- Develop your leadership capabilities to enable you to promote the importance of the Channel Partner business inside your own organisation in terms of revenue and contribution, and communicate clearly the vision and strategy of your own organisation across your Channel Partner network to optimise alignment
- Be able to apply the steps in hiring the right new Channel Partners and where appropriate terminate a Channel Partner and assess the existing Channel Partner network in order to classify that network in order to focus resources most effectively
- Compete more effectively for the time of your Channel Partners whether you as the Principal are the number one line they hold or not through the provision, for instance, of effective sales tools, high quality proof statements, targeted joint visits and marketing
- Add value through your remote and field based coaching activities, training sessions and Channel Partner meetings in order to develop the selling capability of your Channel Partners and enjoy the primary benefit of moving away from too many price focused discussions
- Know how to generate and execute a business plan for your own business and in conjunction with the Channel Partners with which you work
- Secure accurate forecasts by educating your Channel Partners on the importance of generating accurate forecasts and helping them understand what is in it for them and how to do it
This 3 day Open Programme from george james ltd and Biochannel Partners has been designed by and will be delivered by trainers with many years of practical day to day experience leading and managing distributors, agents and manufacturers representatives across a range of geographies and market sectors…marketing and selling a range of ‘scientific’ orientated products and services.
This ensures the approach taken and the tools provided are relevant to those attending and can be immediately applied on a day to day basis day basis in the field to good effect
Who Should Attend?
- Channel Partner, Export and Distributor Managers newly appointed to the position, with experience but no previous training
- Managers, Export and Distributor / Channel Managers seeking a new challenge and fresh ideas to re-motivate their existing distributor network
- International Marketing Managers
- Product Managers with international responsibility
- Export sales administrators who liaise on a day to day basis with Distributors and Agents
- People looking to advance their career into a Channel Partner Management role
Price per person for the three day programme (delivered in two session of two days and one day with an interval between sessions of approximately 6 weeks): : £1,925.00 ex VAT (non residential) – all course materials, coffee and lunch provided
For more details regarding the Effective Channel Partner Management programme please contact us.